Would you like some new career challenges for the coming year? Working on domestic and international projects can be an interesting challenge. Whether or not you already have some experience with those, you want to set yourself the challenge – and that is what we are looking for. Much more than education or experience, we are convinced by persistence and drive, a desire to obtain new knowledge and be successful, a great team spirit, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
Strengthening the development team will give us the opportunity to complete projects faster and accept new challenges, because every type of knowledge is valuable, and it will enable better support of other departments in our company.
What do we expect?
- design of embedded systems architecture
- programming of embedded systems with 16/32 bit MCU / MPU / CPU in C / C ++ languages
- TI Bluetooth stack/MCU
- PEG Pro graphics library, menu structures, languages, localisations
- MQX operating system
- NFC technology
- I2C, UART/RS232/RS485, CAN, Modbus, Ethernet, USB interfaces
- understanding peripherals and interacting with the physical environment
- AD converters, timers, DMA, GPIO
- Basics of multimeter and oscilloscope measurements
- programming PC applications for internal use (CLI and Windows applications) in Visual Studio environment
- use of Jira and Git systems
What do we offer?
- creative and dynamic environment
- work in a young, creative, and ambitious team
- possibility of career and personal development
- involvement in an international environment
- participation in various international projects
- participation in the development of niche products
- keeping in touch with the latest technologies